Thursday 17 March 2011

i've never once said to my parents thank you,
ever since i was small i've always been a nuisance to my parents,
i'm lazy when it comes to studying,
i never helped around the house,
and i always see my parents envious of other parents who has the "model children",
though i've always been sorry to them for being like this,
i always mess up because i never think before doing something,
i always want to do things my way and never think of how it affect other things or people around me,
and now i'm feeling terrible because today i drove my dad's car without permission, not thinking of what the consequences would be, i drove it around, not far though, because i myself am scared with driving,
but after i went driving i wanted to park the car, as i was about to park it, i stepped on the gas, and drove straight into a shoe rack, as a result the front of the car was not absolutely wrecked but i'd say it's bad.
the thing is, it is expected from me to do something like this and i really hate that,
i didn't want to mess up,
but then i really felt the power of parent's permission,
even so now i'm really apolegetic and i want to pay for the damage but the fact that i don't have the money is really bothering me!
i really want to run away now.
but the moral of the story is to listen to your parents.
whatever it is you should listen.
because the time of joy you feel when you rebel against your parents is just one millisecond compared to how you would feel if it went wrong.the you'll feel like a second is like as year.

No comments:

Post a Comment