Thursday 17 March 2011

17th March 2011

Dear S,

this blog is about a daughter who has never done good to her parents,
a rebel's experience,
someday i hope this blog will bring good to people,
actually,
i have decide to start blogging events of my life where i have disappointed myself or others i hopes that you will learn from it,
i wish i can say this out to everyone,
i'm the type that cannot open up to people,
even if that someone is my family member or a close friend,
in the past i've done many things that hurt others
i don't really know why things like this happen but it is said that our lives have been planned out,
we can try to change it but in the end it's all in God's hands,
my dream since i was small was to be a singer,
eventhough growing up i would change my dream every often,
i've realised that it always comes back to being a singer,
and i've enjoyed singing since i was small,
though my parents are against it,
if i get the chance i really want to be a singer,
my passion for singing is not the only reason for my dream,
i've noticed that recently teenagers really look up to famous people,
but to me all the celebrities have been negative influence on them
i wanted to reach out to these people,
so that one day they can create a generation that is proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment